The top award of ‘Most Considerate Company 2018’ went to:
- Optik Leisure – annual turnover category: Under £250k
- Impact Roofing and Building – annual turnover category: £250k to <£3.5m
- Thomann-Hanry – annual turnover category: £3.5m to <£10m
- Munnelly Support Services – annual turnover category: £10m and over
The title of ‘Most Considerate Supplier 2018’ went to:
- Waste management service specialist Norris
All Bronze, Silver and Gold award winners’ details are available to view through the Scheme’s Construction Map here.
All award winners were recognised for their outstanding performance against the Scheme’s Code of Considerate Practice with assessments carried out between 1 August 2017 and 31 July 2018.
Considerate Constructors Scheme Executive Chairman Isabel Martinson said: “On behalf of the Scheme, I would like to congratulate all of this year’s National Company and Supplier award winners, with special congratulations to the 2018 Most Considerate Companies and 2018 Most Considerate Supplier.
“Winning an award is an immense achievement and one which is highly regarded throughout the industry. Each award winner should be hugely proud of their achievements in helping to raise the standards of considerate construction across the industry.”