The website www.builder.lk is an electronic web based platform for news, events, technology, Advertisements, and information service in construction industry.
Any and all use of this website is subject to, and constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of the following terms and conditions. It is mandatory for all users of the site to have read carefully, fully understood and be in total agreement to the bellow mentioned terms before they proceed to use any of the service of the site.
• Users may use this site solely for their own personal or internal purposes. Each users agree that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or though the site for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the builder.lk content
• Builder.lk may allow users access to content, product, or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks to such third party’s web site. You are alerted to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such site in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of such sites. User acknowledges that builder.lk has no control over such third party’s web site and does not monitor such sites.
• Free service: any person/entity that joins the portal www.builder.lk just with the intention to enlist their listing and showcasing their business online.
• The company reserves the right to change or delete any part or entire to the site at any time by filling the request form in your company listed page. After the valid authorization we will change your details quickly. And if you want to add your company to builder.lk, please submit only the correct details.
• No user shall undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by builder.lk and/ or any other user and no user shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks. No user shall take any action, which imposes an undue or disproportionate large load our infrastructure.
• Un-Authorized member: any person who does not have a legal or a contractual right to access the services, but does so, will fall within the definition of an unauthorized customer and will be subject to the terms and conditions, and expressly so with respect to respecting the intellectual property right of the provider and abiding by the licensing terms and conditions.
• Paid services: access to the site and certain features are provided to all users free of charge. However, the site reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to certain areas or features of the site (paid services) to paying users or users who undergo a specific registration process. Access to and use of these paid services is governed by additional terms and conditions under separate agreements in additional to this agreement.